Tuesday, May 22, 2007
11:00 AM
HEYHOOOO!
Say YEAH! I'm back to blogger (:
Due to some unforseen circumstances
BUT, I MIGHT BE BACK TO LJ YOU KNOW.
I've got two picchas here
Heh,I'm such a ripper man
Sorry Gf, pinjam boleh tak?
#1 : I got it off Gf's blog, it was after PBMC phototaking (:
# 2 : Say NO to emo,the one I got ticked off for at KAP
Gf was supposed to go to the match with me today
UWC vs. ACS(I) [U14]
Fred asked me to come down watch his brother
HAHAHA, hmm,which one should I support?
Plus it's raining now
It's gonna get so muddy,and wet
EEEEEYERRRRR.
SHOULD I GO?
BUT right, Zak's following me instead
HMMMM
nvmnvm.
And oh,Gf isn't in school today
GET WELL SOON DARLING (:
Much Love,
#1
Oh yeah,did survey for Alicia yesterday
SHY KIDDO.SAY THANKS TO ME (:
Naz's TPC is the urm,T4020
THE SEC 3 '07 one
No wonder he said it suked.
Eh Gf.I miss youyouyouyouyouyou
GET WELL SOON (:
And oh,can I come and visit you tomorrow?
If you aren't in school
DUH.
Aiyah.
SO ANNOYING OKAY.
Cos Gf's not in school,and it's raining like abcdefg then the field will be muddy